Friday, May 4, 2012

Why I love my Job!
So I only have 4 days left of teaching these little ones and I must say I am going to miss them soooo much.  This year has been a ton of fun.  My favorite part about teaching kindergarten is that I have 40 new best friends every year.  I also like that they get me and understand my jokes.  Well in class we have been talking about what we want to be when we grow up. For the most part all the kids said, doctors, teachers, dentist, nurse and so on.  But I had two that just made me laugh.  I said I would never crush any of my students dreams so I let them be what ever they want to be and this is what I got.
Ninja Teacher

I am a ninja teacher.  I fight for Chinese. I fight Mexicans.”  This makes me such a proud teacher.  After a week a teaching him about all the wonderful things he can be when he grows up this is what he comes up with. 
This one is also amazing.
Master

It says, “ I fight dragons. I save people I came a black belt”.   
So there you have it.  After a long year of teaching these kids all I know, they want to be ninja teachers and masters.  Well I must say I am a proud teacher!

Baby Note
On a different notes little baby Bonnie is starting to make me fat and I can feel her all the time which is really cool. Cody and I just moved this week into a two bedroom place to make room for her.  Look how big she is getting!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet baby Bonnie, she is going to be so adorable! Where did you guys move? I want to see pics of your growing belly, I bet you look so cute! I am so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Post!!! Ya I love that you blog!!!! Cute stories about your students. You should have them watch Nacho Lebra.

    ReplyDelete